See my review of this glasses-free 3D phone.
To take screenshots on SH-03C, you will need to:
II) Switch your USB mode
1) Connect your phone with your computer through the USB cable.
2) Choose the USB mode
from Settings -> USB connection -> USB connection mode -> Fast transfer mode.
3) Enable USB debugging
from Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging.
III) Run DDMS
1) Run the Android debugging tool Dalvik Debug Monitor Server (DDMS)
2) If your device is connected with the correct mode, you will see the device info from the DDMS interface.
3) From toolbar -> Device -> Screen Capture…
4) Take screenshots from the shown window.
Note: for Windows it may take some additional efforts. See the reference http://juggly.cn/archives/13886.html. In the Mac OS X environment, you don’t need to set up those variables or paths.